Wednesday, August 30, 2017

setting up your blogs, and discussing the syllabus

Today in class, we devoted some time to making sure you have all set up your blogs and sent your URL to me. I am very happy to report that very nearly everybody is up and running, and that the whole process seems to have taken less time than usual. You guys are brilliant!

We also reviewed my syllabus, and although I hope I did a thorough job of explaining all the details, I will be happy to answer any lingering questions you may have. If you think your parents are interested in reading this document, feel free to share it with them. Inquiries welcome.

Also, a reminder that I will not be in class this Friday, but I will have some classwork for you to do. Please bring a fully-charged computer to class, ready to go. And remember to be nice to your sub!

One more thing - now that you have sent me your blog information, you do not have to email me every time you write a new post. You are good to go!


Finally, just as a point of reference, in case you were were wondering what a 200-word blog posting looks like: you’re reading one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

new post